by Andy Lymer and Lynne Oats
Taxation - Policy and Practice 28th Edition 2021/2022
Welcome to the Website Resource Centre for the 28th Edition of Taxation: Policy and Practice.
28th EDITION (2021/22) RELEASED AUGUST 1st 2021
- changes in the new edition include:
- complete revision of the book for both of the 2021 Budget & Finance Act
- updated and extended Quick Quiz sections to test your knowledge at the end each of the computational chapter
- addition of a number of new computational questions (some with full answers in the text and some with answers available via your lecturer) for each chapter
- complete re-write of all chapters
- further use of 'fiscal facts' throughout to further your knowledge
- updated adopting lecturer materials - including a complete set of powerpoint slides covering the entire book
DID YOU KNOW - the 27th edition of this text was adopted as the essential or recommended text in more than half of all UK Universities! This makes it the most popular UK taxation text choice for UK Universities.
This is the home page for the 2021/22 edition of this annually updated book now in its 28th year of production.
Please select the section of this site you want from the options below -
This section of the Resources Centre provides links to a variety of general resources of use to students of UK taxation. View More Here
This section contains resources of direct interest to students of UK taxation. View More Here
This section is only available to lecturers and teachers. View More Here
If you have any comments on this site, or on the book, we'd be pleased to receive them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, we will not be able to answer general questions on your courses or on taxation issues, nor can we guarantee we will be able to answer all the emails we get.
Usage Disclaimer - please read and note our usage disclaimer before using this website. All users are deemed to have read and agreed to comply with this disclaimer when using this website
This book not right for your course?
Need more questions and answers to practice?
Why not get a copy of the sister text to this book - Taxation: incorporating the 2021 Finance Act by Alan Combs & Ricky Tutin (now in its 40th edition) - also available as an ebook here.