by Andy Lymer and Lynne Oats
Taxation - Policy and Practice 26th Edition 2019/2020
Welcome to the Website Resource Centre for the 26th Edition of Taxation: Policy and Practice.
26th EDITION (2019/20) RELEASED AUGUST 1st 2019
- changes in the new edition include:
- complete revision of the book for both of the 2019 Budget & Finance Act
- updated and extended Quick Quiz sections to test your knowledge at the end each of the computational chapter
- addition of anumber of new computational questions (soem with full answers int eh text and some with answers available via your lecturer) for each chapter
- complete re-write of all chapters
- further use of 'fiscal facts' throughout to further your knowledge
- updated adopting lecturer materials - including a complete set of powerpoint slides covering the entire book
DID YOU KNOW - the 25th edition of this text was adopted as the essential or recommended text in more than half of all UK Universities! This makes it the most popular UK taxation text choice for UK Universities.
This is the home page for the 2019/20 edition of this annually updated book now in its 26th year of production.
If you have any comments on this site, or on the book, we'd be pleased to receive them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, we will not be able to answer general questions on your courses or on taxation issues, nor can we guarantee we will be able to answer all the emails we get.
Usage Disclaimer - please read and note our usage disclaimer before using this website. All users are deemed to have read and agreed to comply with this disclaimer when using this website.
This book not right for your course?
Need more questions and answers to practice?
Why not get a copy of the sister text to this book - Taxation: incorporating the 2019 Finance Act by Alan Combs, Ricky Tutin & Peter Rowes (now in its 38th edition).
This is by far the longest standing tax textbook covering the details of the UK tax system. It is particularly suitable for students following accredited course syllabi (i.e. those with exemptions for ACCA, CIMA, ICAEW etc.) - however, its huge range of questions and answers will be a priceless supplement for all undergraduate university courses.
See here for full details or to make a purchase.
This section of the Resources Centre provides links to a variety of general resources of use to students of UK taxation. View More
This section contains resources of direct interest to students of UK taxation. View More
This section is only available to lecturers and teachers. View More