by Alan Combs & Ricky Tutin
Taxation - incorporating the 2022 Finance Act - 41st Edition (2022/2023)
Welcome to the Website Resource Centre for the 41st Edition of Taxation - incorporating the 2022 Finance Act
41st EDITION (2022/23) RELEASED AUGUST 1st 2022
- changes in the new edition include:
- complete revision of the book for both of the 2022 Budget & Finance Act
- addition of a number of new computational questions for each chapter (answers available to lecturers only via this section)
- complete re-write of all chapters
- updated adopting lecturer materials - including a complete set of powerpoint slides covering the entire book
This is the home page for the 2022/23 edition of this annually updated book now in its 41st year of production!
Please select the section of this site you want from the options below -
This section is only available to lecturers and teachers. View More Here
Access additional student resources from here.
If you have any comments on this site, or on the book, we'd be pleased to receive them. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note however, we will not be able to answer general questions on your courses or on taxation issues, nor can we guarantee we will be able to answer all the emails we get.
Usage Disclaimer - please read and note our usage disclaimer before using this website. All users are deemed to have read and agreed to comply with this disclaimer when using this website.
This book not right for your course?
Need more questions and answers to practice?
Why not get a copy of the sister text to this book - Taxation: Policy and Practice by Andy Lymer & Lynne Oats (now in its 29th edition).